TripAdvisor is the world’s largest travel site, enabling travelers to plan and book the perfect trip. TripAdvisor branded sites make up the largest travel community in the world, reaching 315 million unique monthly visitors, and more than 200 million reviews and opinions covering more than 4.5 million accommodations, restaurants and attractions
Here are easy steps on how to write a review on Tripadvisor:
- Click the Write a Review button on the green navigation bar.
- Find the place you’d like to review:
- If appropriate, first narrow your search to hotels, vacation rentals, restaurants, or attractions.
- Search for and select place you want to review. Use the format “[Place name] [Location]” for best results.
- Note: If you can’t find the place you are looking for, Trip Advisor may not list it yet. Find the link to request a new listing and follow the instructions.
- Fill in the Write a Review form. Make sure to include your rating, title, review text, type of trip, date traveled, and any optional information you wish to include, such as a photo or amenities experienced.
- Certify that your review is based on a genuine travel experience by selecting the check box, and press the Submit your review button!
After you submit your review, you will see the review title in the Reviews page of your profile, and it will be marked pending. Your review will be processed in a few business days. If it takes a long time to be posted, see Trip Advisor’s reasons why some reviews take longer to post.